The suspension system in your Toyota vehicle is what controls your ride's comfort level. If something goes wrong, you'll be able to tell every time your vehicle goes over a pothole, uneven piece of pavement, or bump in the road.
Your suspension's main components are the chassis, coil springs, shock absorbers, and struts. There are also the rods and linkages that connect the various parts, plus joints, bearings, and bushings that help parts slide. When your suspension system is operating its best, you enjoy stabler, more assured handling. That's because your wheels are rolling smoothly and evenly.
Over time, your commute, road conditions, and driving style can all cause wear-and-tear on your suspension, eventually leading to problems.
How to Spot Suspension Issues
Signs of trouble include:
- A clunking sound from underneath the vehicle
- There's uneven wear on the tire treads, even when your vehicle is properly aligned
- Your vehicle pulls to one side as you turn
- Your Toyota leans toward one tire when parked
- You notice that oil or grease are building up on your shocks or struts
Install Genuine Toyota Suspension Parts
If your suspension need to be repaired or replaced, you want to use the best components for the job. Authentic Toyota suspension parts are guaranteed to fit your model's specific dimensions, ensuring the exact fit and performance you want. Our online auto parts department has everything you need, in stock and ready to ship directly to your front step. Buy now to save time and money!
No results found for "suspension, shocks, struts". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!